American Cookies with Chocolate
simple dessert recipes
For the preparation of 500g cookies we will need:
Flour wheat in / with -160 g (1 glass)
Baking Powder -15 g (1 pack)
Cocoa powder 12 g (1/2 tbsp spoon)
Sugar sand — 170 g (glass without 1 tablespoon)
Margarine — 150 g
Salt -2 g
Vanillin -3 g
Chocolate drops (granules) — 45 g.
1. Sift flour, mix with baking powder and cocoa.
2. Beat up the sugar and softened margarine to a light air mass (about 20 minutes on a mixer), add egg, vanillin, salt-to break to a uniform state.
3. Add mixed flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate granules — stir (do not mix for a long time to «not tighten» the dough).
4. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
5. Cover the baking sheet with parchment.
6. Drain the dough from the pastry bag, leaving the distances between the blanks for baking. (If there is no confectionery bag — from the dough you can roll balls and arrange them on a baking tray) 7. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 15-16 minutes.