Italian soup with sausages
Italian sausages, prepared from large-pounded pork, often smell of fennel seeds, so they are very fragrant. In hot sausages, add ground red pepper. Italian sausages in a shell can be fried, baked in a grill, stew. Or remove the shell, crumble and stew, as in the recipe for our thick soup with Italian sausages and white beans.
For 8 servings you will need:
450 g of Italian sausages without shell
1 tbsp. L. olive oil
2 small heads of chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
800 g of canned tomatoes
900 ml chicken broth
175 g of small pasta
225 g canned white beans
150 g spinach (hard stems cut off, cut into strips 3 cm wide)
Bread with crispy crust and shavings of Parmesan cheese (preferably)
1. Put a five-liter pot on medium heat. Put the sausages into it and fry, stirring frequently and stirring with a spoon until they blush. Move the sausages into a bowl with a jumper.
2. Reduce the heat. Add butter and onions to the pan. Pass it until it turns golden. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Put the tomatoes with the juice, mash them with a spoon.
3. Pour chicken broth and 450 ml of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes.
4. Cook the pasta as indicated on the package, but do not add salt to the water. Drain the water.
5. Put the fried sausages and beans in the soup. How to mix everything, heat. Add pasta and spinach to the soup. Stir and reheat. Serve the soup hot, with bread and parmesan cheese (if desired).
BROWN RICE — 1 glass
LARGE CARROT — 1 pc.
COLDS — 2 stems
BOW — 1 large onion
FROZEN GREEN POWDER — 1 glass
BREAST MEAT OF TURKEY — 400 g
BULLON — 6-8 glasses
Parsley — 1 bunch
VEGETABLE OIL — 1 tbsp. L.
THYMEAN — 1/2 tsp.
ROZMARIN — 1/4 tsp.
To make soup, use a medium-sized saucepan.
Pour rice 2 cups of water. Put a pan on medium heat. Cook the rice for about 40-45 minutes. That is, until readiness. Water should be completely absorbed into rice
Onions, carrots and celery finely chop. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Send the cut vegetables there. Cook for 10 minutes.
Pour in the broth. Add chopped parsley stems (leaves set aside), rosemary, thyme. Bring the soup to a boil. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
Add green peas and turkey meat. Cook for another 10 minutes over low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread on the plates boiled rice, about 1/2 cup. Add on the soup ladle. Decorate with parsley leaves and serve.